Federal Traineeships, Graduate Assistantships, Teaching Assistantships and Fellowships

Federal Traineeships and Graduate Assistantships are available per department, Once you have been admitted and enrolled, you can check through your department for availability.



Graduate assistantships are paid positions in individual departments of the School of Public Health and are open to all masters and doctoral students.  Work assignments may range from clerical to research in nature and may require specific abilities and skills.  All positions are subject to availability and funding limitations and may not be offered in each department.  Individuals who desire graduate assistantships should contact the department in which they are interested in working to inquire of availability and application procedures.



Teaching assistantships are paid position in individual department of the School of Public Health. You should contact the individual departments regarding their guidelines for this position.