Financial Assistance for International Students


International students are not eligible to receive a scholarship in their first year but can apply before the start of their second year as they will be returning students.

Since federal financial assistance programs are limited to U.S. citizens and permanent residents, most international students pay for college using personal or family funds. The I-20 student visa requires that international students provide proof that funds are available in the United States for their first year of studies.

However, other sources of funding may be available.

Other sources of funding

SOPH Scholarships